Traditional and alternative approaches
Understanding traditional and alternative approaches is important. More important: Teaching the mind while also training the body. Intuition relies on body awareness.
Ellen provides instruction on a variety of self-care tools that she has studied, practiced, and written about.
Ellen has been a contributing author in several research studies and was the sole author of a background article on energy healing that was placed in a peer-reviewed journal.
She has created experiential practices that draw from her training in energy healing, intuition development, meditation, movement awareness, and other mind-body-energy practices.
There is no single best approach to healing, intuition, or being centered.
Deep experience in medical, corporate and non-profit settings
More than 25 years bringing alternatives to traditional settings
Created and delivered the following curricula, which were approved for nursing continuing education credits.
- Trained nurses in accessing intuition during mid-life transition.
- Created a patient and self-care program for nurses and other healthcare professionals that covered mind-body health and stress management strategies.
- Planned, emceed, and presented at optimal nutrition conferences for nurses.
- Brainstormed with and taught nurse managers about how to de-stress workplace environments.
Taught to a variety of audiences:
- Delivered intuition tools workshop at a national corporate wellness coordinators conference.
- Taught workplace stress management workshops to corporate, government, and non-profit staff.
- Instructed outpatients in mind-body health practices for managing chronic conditions and stress.
- Trained medical students to use energy healing.
- Facilitated ongoing energy healing self-care workshops for cancer patients.